• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparent Rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Mamafe

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii

My son passed away a year ago in Iraq. His wife caused 50% of her husband (my son) death due to her infidelity or having an affair with another guy while my son currently deployed in Iraq. He loves his family dearly and he asked me to look upon them while he is gone. I give my support to his family as much as I can. On my day off I have my grand children with me so that their mother can do house choires or things that she cant do when kids around. But I did not know that while my grandchildren with me she took advantage to go out and partying with friends. On that day my son died he called his wife but she's nowhere to reach and she don't answer the phone. Of course I have my grandchildren with me. According to the report my son found out that she was with another guy in the hotel. In short she was having and affair while her husband in Iraq fighting for his life to secured our country.

The last time I saw my grandchildren was June 8 2009 after the funeral of my son. They moved to another island and I lost contact with them. She deleted all the contact information that I have and I don't have source of where to get in touch with them now. Anonymous picture sent to me recently showing that my grandchildren mother had a baby shower with the guy who she with before my son died and it looks like she is ready to give birth now anytime. Also the sent me a pictures of my grandchildren and they don't look like they are well taking care of. They're skinny and don't look well. What organization shall I contact to find my grandchildren location and to find if they're doing okay. There mother prohibit me to see my grandchildren due to the situation she had with my son and the current situation she had now. Please advice. Thank you.

Mamafe

Last edited:

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Hawaii

My son passed away a year ago in Iraq. His wife caused 50% of her husband (my son) death due to her infidelity or having an affair with another guy while my son currently deployed in Iraq. He loves his family dearly and he asked me to look upon them while he is gone. I give my support to his family as much as I can. On my day off I have my grand children with me so that their mother can do house choires or things that she cant do when kids around. But I did not know that while my grandchildren with me she took advantage to go out and partying with friends. On that day my son died he called his wife but she's nowhere to reach and she don't answer the phone. Of course I have my grandchildren with me. According to the report my son found out that she was with another guy in the hotel. In short she was having and affair while her husband in Iraq fighting for his life to secured our country.

The last time I saw my grandchildren was June 8 2009 after the funeral of my son. They moved to another island and I lost contact with them. She deleted all the contact information that I have and I don't have source of where to get in touch with them now. Anonymous picture sent to me recently showing that my grandchildren mother had a baby shower with the guy who she with and it looks like she is ready to give birth now anytime. Also the sent me the pictures of my grandchildren and to me they are not well taking care of. What organization shall I contact to find my grandchildren location and to find if they're doing okay. There mother prohibit me to see my grandchildren due to the situation she had with my son and the current situation she had now. Please advice. Thank you.

Mamafe

You did not answer the questions on your other thread.

Is there a reason for that?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">