• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Grandparents Rights to my child

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

techtjw

I live in Indiana, USA. I would like to find legal paperwork for the state of Indiana to prevent grandparent visitation due to harm done to my son so that I may be able to fill it out and turn it into the clerks office without having to wait around in the court buildings. Any ideas?

Proserpina

I live in Indiana, USA. I would like to find legal paperwork for the state of Indiana to prevent grandparent visitation due to harm done to my son so that I may be able to fill it out and turn it into the clerks office without having to wait around in the court buildings. Any ideas?

Do they have court-ordered visitation?

If no, simply say "no".

If yes, you'll have to petition the court to have the visitation order modified.

Hot Topic

Sorry that having to file paperwork to prevent visitation due to claims of harm done to your son could inconvenience you.

CSO286

Sounds to me like OP doesn't want to be seen hanging around the courthouse either.....

Makes me wonder.....warrants or other issues?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">