• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

guardianship

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cskids343

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.I still can't believe this is happening PLEASE advise quickly.my son & gr.kids mom were/are in custody battle Both agreed the best thing for kids was to stay with me. I was behind on rent was to be moved 2 months ago. had to wait for some kind of legal papers showing I was going to have gr.kids to get help with moving/deposit
Mother lives right down st. knew everything I let her come & go anytime she wanted to see kids(everyday)she has changed her mind.hearing is Monday Eviction hearing is Tuesday.I feel she has made me look homeless,hell she has made me HOMELESS.I have to take kids to and we stay at my ex.husbands come Saturday.She kept this from me,I could have been moved,I would die for those kids.I stayed so I could get them proper home.In papers for hearing Mon. she put in them she seeking custody but kids would live with me?????at any rate I found out 3 days ago she going to try to take them.Need advice PLEASE
THANK YOU for any help
please hurry,
Chris Book

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Pa.I still can't believe this is happening PLEASE advise quickly.my son & gr.kids mom were/are in custody battle Both agreed the best thing for kids was to stay with me. I was behind on rent was to be moved 2 months ago. had to wait for some kind of legal papers showing I was going to have gr.kids to get help with moving/deposit
Mother lives right down st. knew everything I let her come & go anytime she wanted to see kids(everyday)she has changed her mind.hearing is Monday Eviction hearing is Tuesday.I feel she has made me look homeless,hell she has made me HOMELESS.I have to take kids to and we stay at my ex.husbands come Saturday.She kept this from me,I could have been moved,I would die for those kids.I stayed so I could get them proper home.In papers for hearing Mon. she put in them she seeking custody but kids would live with me?????at any rate I found out 3 days ago she going to try to take them.Need advice PLEASE
THANK YOU for any help
please hurry,
Chris Book
Why shouldn't the children be with their mother, especially since you cannot care of them.

cskids343

I have and will had them since 5-6-2010----she has not had them since summer 2007 both are autistic she has not wanted them - addict wants
to play mommy NOW she knew I was waiting for papers SHE SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME

cskids343

thank you

thank you for your reply most have treated me as if I'm the one who doesn't care.I have allowed people(both parent sad to say)to tell me what to do for way to long.praying not to long.THANK YOU for not reminding me of how stupid I have been.Needed that.
Chris Book

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
THANK YOU for any help
please hurry,
Chris Book
Actually, I think it was not paying rent that made you homeless. Just sayin'.

TheGeekess

Keeper of the Kraken
THANK YOU for any help
please hurry,
Chris Book
Oh yes, you really prove that you love these grandchildren when you're using them to get money..... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

BL

.In papers for hearing Mon. she put in them she seeking custody but kids would live with me?????
Did she actually put that the children would be staying with you ?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">