• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

How do I file for Grandparent rights in the state of Oregon?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sandyclaus

I or we are OP as well.
You are! from Mass. mmm My mothers from Bedford.

If you have time sir, could you explain your position on the OP law?

Thank you
"OP" refers to the Original Poster - the one who started this thread (NO, it does not mean old people, i.e., the grandparents).

And it's NOT the "OP" law. It's the law with regard to grandparent's rights.

If you are NOT the Original Poster (which I suspect you are not, because the Original Poster has a different name and comes from Oregon, whereas you say you come from Massachusetts), then please start your own thread with your own question.

Proserpina

"OP" refers to the Original Poster - the one who started this thread (NO, it does not mean old people, i.e., the grandparents).

And it's NOT the "OP" law. It's the law with regard to grandparent's rights.

If you are NOT the Original Poster (which I suspect you are not, because the Original Poster has a different name and comes from Oregon, whereas you say you come from Massachusetts), then please start your own thread with your own question.

Re the Mass. reference - I believe s/he's answering Blue's post. Blue is one of our Mass. gurus. :)

But the whole OP thingy? I have no faffing idea :D ;)

WINDSEAKER

Try again

Hello
Did not mean to confuse or upset anyone here!
Let’s try this. We are Oregon Grandparents who are in need of legal help for our grandson as well as daughter. The Oregon Grandparent law may be of some help with this situation and would like to know more about it. We still cannot find any legal help at our income level and do not want to be like millions of people in American without legal representation based on lack of income level. Hopfully this forum is a source of some help as others are just sounding boards for political or emotional egos. We have stated the situation in the #12 thread if anyone would care to be of equal voice and sound mind, again we are poor not uneducated.
PS know the difference between a right to sue vs a law.

Thank you

Proserpina

Hello
Did not mean to confuse or upset anyone here!
Let’s try this. We are Oregon Grandparents who are in need of legal help for our grandson as well as daughter. The Oregon Grandparent law may be of some help with this situation and would like to know more about it. We still cannot find any legal help at our income level and do not want to be like millions of people in American without legal representation based on lack of income level. Hopfully this forum is a source of some help as others are just sounding boards for political or emotional egos. We have stated the situation in the #12 thread if anyone would care to be of equal voice and sound mind, again we are poor not uneducated.
PS know the difference between a right to sue vs a law.

Thank you

And with that last sentence, you're welcome.

Bye.

ecmst12

Either you don't know how to follow instructions, or you don't know the difference between hijacking someone else's thread and STARTING YOUR OWN like you were instructed to do. You're not going to get any help until you follow the rules.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">