• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how do i file an intentional infliction of emotional distress tort

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skylarbrooke

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?im in sturbridge ma and i want to file an intentional infliction of emotional distress tort against my mother for the years of abuse she has caused and is still causing me. i have all mental health notes from my therapist and i just need to know what court this should be filed in. thank you

tranquility

Your first step is to an attorney, not to court. The attorney will tell you why your plan is a waste of time. (Most probably.) I can't, because you didn't provide any facts.

Silverplum

The info, what there is of it, is in the poster's prior posts.

This is why we ask posters to keep all their stuff in one thread.

(That was general-speak, not directed at mr. tranq, of course.)

davew128

What happened when you became an adult and told mom what to go do with herself? If she is that bad a person, give it back. Seriously. :rolleyes:

Just Blue

And yet you, per the posting Hx, live in Texas. Kelly? The town is calling, They are missing you, the town idiot. ;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">