• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I was evicted by my husband, but I have my mother living in the house to take care of

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

chascomus

What is the name of your state? California
I was ordered to leave my own house due to a bunch of lies my husband fed to the court. I have my 84 year old mom to take care of. She is partially blind....now I have to find a place to live, but can't my mom sue?

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
chascomus said:
What is the name of your state? California
I was ordered to leave my own house due to a bunch of lies my husband fed to the court. I have my 84 year old mom to take care of. She is partially blind....now I have to find a place to live, but can't my mom sue?
NO. This is the third post you have about this situation. Three posts in three different forums on the same subject is ridiculous.

chascomus

Each question I am asking falls into a different topic

Hello Senior Member,
If you pay close attention to my questions....they are not ridiculous....not at all. And each question is very different and falls into a different category. Once again, and I repeat, they are NOT ridiculous!

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
chascomus said:
Hello Senior Member,
If you pay close attention to my questions....they are not ridiculous....not at all. And each question is very different and falls into a different category. Once again, and I repeat, they are NOT ridiculous!
YES THEY ARE WHEN YOU ARE ASKING THEM ALL ABOUT ONE SITUATION AND YOU ARE GETTING ANSWERS ON OTHER POSTS.

rmet4nzkx

Paul,
You have to start by being honest with us when you post your message here. When you write for your sister, you really don't provide the facts so we can advise. Please contact APS as I have already advised so your 84 yo mother's best interest can be protected. THat is a separate issue from the divorce.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">