• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I Realy Realy Need Some AdVice On This Matter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Tommy Ray

What is the name of your state? Florida

My Daughter And Son-N-Law Has A Realy Bad Drug Habit Such As Pills And Crack They Have 2 Children Both Boys The Oldest child Has Been Living With Me And My Wife Sence He Was 6 Weeks Old, The Youngest Child Has Been With Us Sence October 2004 Their Parents Hardly Ever Come By To See The Boys , And When They Get Mad At My Wife And I They Take The Children For A Night Or Two And Tell Us We'll Never See Them Again , But They Bring Them Back In A Day Or So ,BeCause The Boys InterFear With Their Drug Life These Two Boys Are My Whole Life And I'm So Scared To Say AnyThing To My Daughter And Son-N-Law In Fear That They Will Take The Boys From Us And Drag Them Through The Messed Up Life That They Are Living. What Can I Do To Get Custody Of My GrandBoys?? Please Help Me Here. I'm Desperate!!!

Tommy Ray

BelizeBreeze

First of all why haven't you called the police on these druggies? is it because you have no proof?

Because any other solution would require that you PROVE the children are in danger.

Tommy Ray

Turn In My Own Daughter?? That Wood Hurt Me Nearly As Bad As It Would If I Lost My GrandBoys ...The Kids In Danger? Not As Long As Their Living With Me Their Not. I Guess What I'm Trying To Ask Here Is..What Can I Do To Assure That The Boys Never Have To Leave My House ? We Take Great Care Of The Boys Here , Sending The Oldest Through School This Year. Is There AnyWay That I CanGet Custody Of Them ?

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Not without proving that they're in danger with their parents. SO would you rather your daughter be angry with you? Or would you rather keep the kids safe?

Tommy Ray

I Need More AdVise Plz

How Would I Go About This WithOut InVolving Leagel Services Or H-R-S, Once You InVolve Them, You Never Get ThemOut Of Your Life. Guess What I'm Trying To Say Here Is That I'm No Perfect Father Nor Do I Claim To Be The PerFect GrandFather , I Don't Do Drugs! I Smoke A Little Weed EVERY NOW And THEN ,That Is The Reason I Don't Want To InVolve Leagel service, That And The Fact That I Fear For The Boys Getting Taken Away By Leagel Services, And I Would AboLutely *DIE* If I Lost My GrandBoys, It's Like Their Parents Dumped Them Off On Us Over A Year Ago So They Could Have Their Fun And Then Come Back And Take Them When They Get Mad BeCause I Won't Give Them Money To Support Their Drug Habbit :-( While I Support Their Kids! I Live A Very Sad Life BeCause I Have No Idea What I Should Do, My Wife Stays Mad At Me Because It's Hard For Me To say *NO* To My Daughter

brisgirl825

I am sorry but there is no way to prove them unfit w/o involving the courts and CPS. You need to get clean and stay clean, then consider taking action.

GL.

stealth2

Under the Radar Member
Tommy Ray said:
I Don't Do Drugs! I Smoke A Little Weed EVERY NOW And THEN ,That Is The Reason I Don't Want To InVolve Leagel service, That And The Fact That I Fear For The Boys Getting Taken Away By Leagel Services, And I Would AboLutely *DIE* If I Lost My GrandBoys,
Then quit playing with drugs (and pot IS a drug, an illegal one at that), and do this the legal way. Without involving the legal system, you can do nothing.

You smoke pot & daughter does crack. What a wonderful environment for 2 young children! I hope to God that someone reports this to CPS or whatever it is called in Florida and these two innocent children are given a chance to live with RESPONSIBLE adults. Adults who put the welfare of chldren above their own desire for pleasure (i.e. use of illegal drugs).

Too bad your daughter did not put both children up for adoption at birth. That would have been the best chance they'd have for a decent life in a family like this.

If these children are truly in danger, you should be reporting that right now if you really care about them. Quit worrying about yourself & if you'll be able to see them or have them in your home. Do what is best to keep them safe.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">