+ Reply to Thread
    spideymonk87 is offline Junior Member

Post I want custody of my granddaughter

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
    I have a 20 year old daughter that I feel is not providing my granddaughter with the proper care she needs. She moves around anywhere she can with friends or relatives with her child and her boyfriend. They have been having problems with staying somewhere because of her boyfriend, and since now everyone doesnt like him because he uses drugs and doesnt work. She asks everyone if she could live with them but once someone says no to her boyfriend she says no for her or her daughter to stay. I have seen bruises on her and my granddaughter and she tells me it was other children who did it but it was so many. We dont want to take great measures because her boyfriend has already threaten the family if we do, so my question is how can I take my granddaughter away?
    Blue Meanie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spideymonk87 View Post
    What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Texas
    I have a 20 year old daughter that I feel is not providing my granddaughter with the proper care she needs. She moves around anywhere she can with friends or relatives with her child and her boyfriend. They have been having problems with staying somewhere because of her boyfriend, and since now everyone doesnt like him because he uses drugs and doesnt work. She asks everyone if she could live with them but once someone says no to her boyfriend she says no for her or her daughter to stay. I have seen bruises on her and my granddaughter and she tells me it was other children who did it but it was so many. We dont want to take great measures because her boyfriend has already threaten the family if we do, so my question is how can I take my granddaughter away?
    You don't. If you think the child is being abused contact CPS.