• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Marchman act my unmarried daughter , where do her kids go?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Proserpina

Thank you or trying but I talked to a lawyer and he is NOT on the birth cert. and I do have more rights them him as his record will show what kind of person he is .But thanks I will take my lawyers advice now.:)

Okay, now I know you're lying.

Do you know exactly how many rights you have to these children?

Zero.

Same as me.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Thank you or trying but I talked to a lawyer and he is NOT on the birth cert. and I do have more rights them him as his record will show what kind of person he is .But thanks I will take my lawyers advice now.:)
No you don't. YOu have to serve all possible fathers to get custody. And once established he has CONSTITUTIONAL rights. YOU DO NOT. Your lawyer is an idiot. But congrats. If your lawyer is so sure that you are GUARANTEED custody, he is doing this for free right? Or a flat fee of $1000? Or is he charging you hourly? Because if he guaranteed you custody, he is a bigger fool than you are.

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
Okay, now I know you're lying.

Do you know exactly how many rights you have to these children?

Zero.

Same as me.
Pro, HER LAWYER GUARANTEED HER. Come on now. She has rights. HER LAWYER said so. Any lawyer that said that is a moron. Any lawyer that GUARANTEED her better have his malpractice insurance up to date. No, really.

Proserpina

Pro, HER LAWYER GUARANTEED HER. Come on now. She has rights. HER LAWYER said so. Any lawyer that said that is a moron. Any lawyer that GUARANTEED her better have his malpractice insurance up to date. No, really.

I'm almost impressed, I truly am.

What...2 hours? On a Sunday. Father's Day, too.

:eek:

Ladyback1

20 beers a day and gin all day, everyday? I think that there is some exaggerating going on here grandma...maybe not from you, but perhaps from your source of information. That much alcohol would kill somebody. I am not even sure that someone's body could absorb that much beer in a day either. That is a heck of a lot of liquid. On top of that, the expense would be seriously high. I am not saying that your daughter isn't a serious drunk, I am simply saying that exaggeration can do more harm than good when trying to get action taken.
Serious "drunks"/alcoholics can and do develop an amazing capacity for alcohol.
I have witnessed people with BACs so high that the person should be comatose; however because the person is an alcoholic, their body as adjusted to having that much alcohol and actually continues to function w/ that much alcohol on board.

LdiJ

Serious "drunks"/alcoholics can and do develop an amazing capacity for alcohol.
I have witnessed people with BACs so high that the person should be comatose; however because the person is an alcoholic, their body as adjusted to having that much alcohol and actually continues to function w/ that much alcohol on board.
I don't disagree, but a bottle of gin PLUS 20 beers a day is way beyond even a hard core tolerance built up. Absorbing the liquid alone in 20 beers would be beyond what most bodies could tolerate (imagine 20 twelve ounce bottles of water a day)...add in the alcohol in the beer plus a bottle of gin, EVERYDAY for a long period of time, and would be almost impossible for somebody to not be dead.

The worst alcoholic I ever met drank a bottle of whiskey a day and that killed him. I cannot imagine what it would have been like if he had 20 beers a day on top of that.

Proserpina

I don't disagree, but a bottle of gin PLUS 20 beers a day is way beyond even a hard core tolerance built up. Absorbing the liquid alone in 20 beers would be beyond what most bodies could tolerate (imagine 20 twelve ounce bottles of water a day)...add in the alcohol in the beer plus a bottle of gin, EVERYDAY for a long period of time, and would be almost impossible for somebody to not be dead.

The worst alcoholic I ever met drank a bottle of whiskey a day and that killed him. I cannot imagine what it would have been like if he had 20 beers a day on top of that.

If not dead, then not exactly of the best of health.

It is physically possible. Likely? Not so much. And given that she's female ( = far more prone to the negative effects when compared to a male, both drinking the same amount), I'll go with...not likely in this country.

With that said, if you start at 8am and don't finish until midnight, and you're eating too, it becomes more feasible.

Needless to say, the OP's attorney will explain things to her.

;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">