• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

questions

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confusedgodmom

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinois/ohio

i left my daughter at my stepmoms hopuse so she could finsih school. and i have been trying to get her back for now a month and a half. my stepmom refuses to let me have her becasue she said the poa i sign has given her full permission to do what ever she wants with my daughter and that she has custody of her becasue of the poa. i just reciently found out that my stepmom took my daughter to flordia without my permission and she wont let me talk to my daughter. do i have the right to call the police on her for refusing to give me my child and is it kidnapping becasue she took my child to another state and didnt ask me or tell me until after she was there. and told me she will be in flordia for the next month
\

Antigone*

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? illinois/ohio

i left my daughter at my stepmoms hopuse so she could finsih school. and i have been trying to get her back for now a month and a half. my stepmom refuses to let me have her becasue she said the poa i sign has given her full permission to do what ever she wants with my daughter and that she has custody of her becasue of the poa. i just reciently found out that my stepmom took my daughter to flordia without my permission and she wont let me talk to my daughter. do i have the right to call the police on her for refusing to give me my child and is it kidnapping becasue she took my child to another state and didnt ask me or tell me until after she was there. and told me she will be in flordia for the next month
\
How long has she been with your stepmother?

Antigone*

In your other thread, you say this child is your god daughter and now in this thread she is your daughter???

Sheesh... I hate liars:mad:

Tigi Out:cool:

Ohiogal

Queen Bee
my sister and i are using the same account. so how am i lying. my sister is the god mom and i am the mother.
You are posting under her account. Which is against the rules. And I have already answered your sister. Expect your stepmother to file for custody. You need to file in Ohio to have your child returned to you. You most likely won't get your child back in order to give her to someone else.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">