• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

restraining order against grandparents

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

suggs411

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az

So my ex is getting out of prison in march 2011 and my son is afraid that he will take him to his parents house. The last time my son saw his grandma he ended up in counceling for the last 8 months. She sells pills and a friend of the family overdosed and died. Can i get a restraining order against her and how

Proserpina

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az

So my ex is getting out of prison in march 2011 and my son is afraid that he will take him to his parents house. The last time my son saw his grandma he ended up in counceling for the last 8 months. She sells pills and a friend of the family overdosed and died. Can i get a restraining order against her and how

What proof do you have that grandma represents a threat?

I mean proof - not hearsay, not stories. Hard proof.

also what court orders for visitation does your ex have? technically what he does on his visitation time you have no control over. if you really feel that strongly about it, you need PROOF and you need to report it to the appropriate authorities.

also you cant just tell the father you dont want your child around the grandmother, you would have to get your court order for visitation modified to include that specifically, which by the way without any proof or evidence will be extremely hard to do.

and how long has dad been in jail and what for? where was the grandmother all this time? why hasnt she seen the child?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">