• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sad and worried grandparent.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Worried GM

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Ohio
I have a granddaughter living in a house where there is usually very little food. The house has holes in the walls that she crawls through and almost fell to lower floor in house and so many other issues I could go into. My son is separated from her (married) . He used to clean, feed, and take care of her. He has left and she won't let him take her. She is addicted to prescription drugs. (She will even steal from friends their pills) She is usually unaware of what she is doing. Have other instances. Also have pit bull mix ( I love her) she keep her in crate most of time. Only let out occasionally to urinate and deficate) in house. Which is left to dry where ever it lands. I don't know what to do. CPS has been called in past. Nothing done. Even hospitals have her on alert for drug seeking. What do I do?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">