• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

things didnt go good

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

skylarbrooke

Went to court today to try and get an order of protect judge said for me to get a lawyer. i asked if i can sue for harassment they said get a lawyer so thats what im gonna do. i have to go to worcester probate in the morning to speak to them about guardianship. i think it sucks child molesters get more respect than anyone.

Antigone*

Went to court today to try and get an order of protect judge said for me to get a lawyer. i asked if i can sue for harassment they said get a lawyer so thats what im gonna do. i have to go to worcester probate in the morning to speak to them about guardianship. i think it sucks child molesters get more respect than anyone.
Me too:cool:

skylarbrooke

imagine your worst fear coming true

imagine the woman who molested your child takes him away in the middle of the night? imagine that same women took you to court for alleging you never put your child in school but that same women takes your child out of school************** imagine that same women sleeping with your sons father and she now eats dinner with your son harboring these secrets************** i dont care if my son was 119 yrs old im still gonna fight for him.... i hope no one on this site ever has a child abducted ... its the worst feeling a person could ever have. my stomach feels sick and the feeling never leaves... it would of been better for my mother to just grab a gun and shoot me which she has already said she would do.....

Proserpina

imagine the woman who molested your child takes him away in the middle of the night? imagine that same women took you to court for alleging you never put your child in school but that same women takes your child out of school************** imagine that same women sleeping with your sons father and she now eats dinner with your son harboring these secrets************** i dont care if my son was 119 yrs old im still gonna fight for him.... i hope no one on this site ever has a child abducted ... its the worst feeling a person could ever have. my stomach feels sick and the feeling never leaves... it would of been better for my mother to just grab a gun and shoot me which she has already said she would do.....

I am VERY concerned for you right now.

PLEASE contact your health provider ASAP.

OHRoadwarrior

Skylar, Take a deep breath and try to remain calm. I realize you love your son dearly and have traveled over 1000 miles to try and protect him.

You need to separate the concern you have for your son and the sense of betrayal you have for your mom and your ex. Allowing yourself to combine the two, is making you extremely agitated. Step back for a minute and examine the situation your son is in separately. He is not in immediate danger of being killed or of starving. He has a roof over his head and clothes to wear. Since he is on the band wagon, with grandma's abuse, he is not suffering spiritually.

Though I agree you need to pursue this in a logical manner to the best of your ability, I am concerned you are letting your own sense of indignation imperil your cause. Don't let this make you crazy or cause you to do something crazy. You owe yourself more than that.

LillianX

Skylar, I want you to call this number ASAP. They are open 24 hours a day: 1-866-549-2142

This is Worcester County Mental Health Services. You really sound like you are at the end of your rope, and I'm worried for your well being. Please, call them and explain to them what is going on. Let them help you. Some of the best mental health professionals in the WORLD are right here, and they will treat you respectfully and properly. They'll help you sort things out, both in your head, and in your life, and give you the help you need to get your situation under control.

Please call, ok? And in a few days, please come back and let us know how you're doing.

OHRoadwarrior

Skylar,

Please call the number LillianX gave you. You really need someone that is in town with you, that can assist you with some of the issues you have raised. I would appreciate it if you continue to keep in touch and let me know what they say.:)

ecmst12

Your mother having a relationship with your son's FATHER does not, in any way, make her a child molester. Your son is an adult, even if he has some mild delays, that doesn't likely mean he needs a guardian. And it is really misleading of you to call grandma a child molester. It sucks that your son won't call you but that's what happens when kids grow up, sometimes they rebel. You can't keep him your baby forever.

Please call that number and get some help. You are not living in reality right now. Unless you are a troll.

And keep future comments in this thread, don't start any more.

skylarbrooke

one

i was in therapy but keep being retraumatized by my mother. how would you like it if you were traumatized over and over. if this were happening to you you couldnt handle it believe me... i witnessed the sexual abuse by walking in on her touching my son sexually. it wasnt something i came up with as somesort of sick joke. my therapist even wrote me a letter stating i was upset about the abuse so i can show a judge. yes my son is 19 but making bad choices and is being fed money by my mother to not call but the police have stepped in and made my son call since they have all his medical records and letter from therapist. so i could go to therapy all day long but if you are hit with a bat everyday you dont reap the benefits of needed therapy. believe me i go to therapy. maybe its time for the abuser to call that number. i will send it to durham police to give to my mother. thanks

skylarbrooke

thanks for being concerned

i am working with police and talking with a lawyer about options. i would like to thank all who responded ************** sky p.s if i post something you dont like dont respond. i have enough crap to deal with.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">