• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what can I do about this.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

melony

My mom has Guardianship of my brothers 2kids. For 5yrs I have raised 1 child since she was 2 1/2 months old she is 5 1/2 yrs old now. I have built a Lil home in her back yard where me and the said child have lived for 3yrs. Well I had to call c.p.s on her because my brother lived in the front house with her and other child. He was selling drugs out of her home. Bringing strange people in her home. I tried to tell her. And she wouldn't remove him from the home. She treating me if I called c.p.s I would never see my Lil girl again. Well she has removed the 2 children from the home I don't know where she is. Haven't talked to her nothin in 2 1/2 wks. I have told c.p.s that the 1child has lived with me in back yard for 3 1/2 yrs they won't even look at the evadence to prove to them. Because I am not on the children papers. I have tried calling everyone I thought could help.. I need help what can I do. She needs me I have been the only mother she knows. She has even taken me off the school list to pick her up. I can't go see her. She isn't careing for the children even now she picks them up from school and drops them off where ever she has moved them to and comes home by 6pm. And leaves at 6:30 am to take them to school. Plz do I have any kinda wrights.. What do I do. She is 74 yrs old and in bad health for the last 6yrs in and out of hospital. HELP.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">