• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Any decent medical insurance anywhere?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

violas

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I had cancer years ago at age 50 and had to get a cancerous malignant melanoma mole removed immediately. The insurance company refused to pay saying it was elective surgery. My job is now cancelling all medical insurance coverage. I can only afford about $130 a month. Can anyone recommend a medical insurance that actually pays for something? Thanks for any advice.

sandyclaus

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Florida. I had cancer years ago at age 50 and had to get a cancerous malignant melanoma mole removed immediately. The insurance company refused to pay saying it was elective surgery. My job is now cancelling all medical insurance coverage. I can only afford about $130 a month. Can anyone recommend a medical insurance that actually pays for something? Thanks for any advice.
Sorry, but for a pre-existing condition like that, you will be hard-pressed to find inexpensive medical insurance with any decent coverage ANYWHERE.

And besides, this is a LEGAL advice forum, not a medical insurance referral service. Really not the place to be asking, because for anyone who might post such references, they would be considered SPAM or advertisements, and would be readily reported and/or removed by mods.

violas

Thanks

I guess I will have to wait until after I get worthless medical insurance again. After they refuse to pay for anything then I can come back here and ask for legal help? Can't someone just name a health plan so I don't have to come back here again PLEASE. I don't want a bunch of spam. Perhaps a person could just say try "Blue options 570" or something similiar. Just 3 words. That's all I ask.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">