• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Kaiser and Covered Ca problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kilkenny

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? CA

Hi all. For the past year I've been fighting Kaiser for a charge on my account for a premium that was incorrect ($500). In March they finally admitted that it shouldn't have been charged (I have a call number referencing this) and that they would reinstate my insurance. As of today and many phone calls later it is still not done.

I am listed as not covered by Covered California. Kaiser has told me to use their "believe me" policy to get benefits. My wife had to use this at the Kaiser pharmacy yesterday and was publicly shamed by the pharmacist. She said out loud for all to hear that we were "claiming hardship"! Which is completely false.:mad: They also would only give her one month of pills as opposed to the usual 3 or 4.

This has gone too far and I'd like to know if legal help would be helpful here since all they do is promise and not perform.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">