• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Question Regarding stopping enrollments in medicare medicaid*

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

360sg

Hello, I would like to ask about the consequence of requesting to un enroll in these programs i am currently on ssdi and hope to change my financial situation with in the next year and would like to know if i did end my enrollment would i have to pay all of my part a back even with the hopes of making 38k a year paying all my part a back just for un enrolling might be well over 100k i dont know what to do

ecmst12

If you qualify at the time you apply, then why would you have to pay anything back just because at some point later you no longer qualify? As long as you don't falsify your application or try to hide it from the state once you do start making more money, you won't have to pay back anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">