• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

3 Accusations I Want Off My File

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mos

Right To Appeal No DFEH Nuetral Third Party

What is the name of your state? California
I was terminated for sexual harassment. The investigator had me sign her notes. A week later I get a letter in the mail saying a report had been made, reviewed, all accusations have been sustained and the case is closed One accusation was sustained even though it was beyond the time limit to file that accusation. Another accusation was totally not true. A third accusation wasn't even me. It something I witnessed. I was speaking of the actions of another co-worker and I was blamed. The person I was speaking of is still employed. I tried to file a complaint to the San Bernardino DFEH office but the document provided to me by my employer regarding the DFEH office was useless. The phone number was no longer in service. The address was not the address anymore. The DFEH website had the exact same out of date info. The document does tell the employers to avoid costly penalties make sure all employees receive an up to date copy of this document. I called dozens of offices and visited the Labor Board. I went to the State Building. No one had information on how to appeal my employers investigation report. The L.A. DFEH office finally told me they could not help me and I should hire a lawyer.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">