• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

T

tammylou

I was recently(12/27) layed off from my job. I had participated in a 401k, with the company matching 50% up to 4%. My check stubs indicated the money was being deposited into my 401K. As of this date, 1/3, I called the 401k people, my company has made only 2 deposits. The balance contradicts what my pay stub says, around $1200 short of my money. The company has not made the 50% of the 4% contributions. I'm concerned they are going to file bakruptcy. What legal actions can I make? I need to get my money ASAP before they file bakruptcy. Please asnwer ASAP.
Thanks!

B

buddy2bear

Check through your Summary Plan Description booklet and find the address in Washington, D.C. for ERISA. Contact them.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">