• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

5 day diciplinary layoff

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rick11858

I was given a 5 day layoff for an infraction I did not do & was working on the drug propoxyphene aka darvaset as well as working against my restrictions as told to by management. Medical & supervision all knew about the problem. I was not given the opportunity to speak in my behalf untill after the HR meeting & can't file a grievance untill my return. Can I sue? I have been written up before & was cleared. Terminated before & re-instated. If I can sue who do I sue & what for? Should I try intentional infliction of emotional distress? Any & all help in this matter in greatly appreciated. BTW I'm a member of the U.A.W. local 952.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

You need to speak with an employment labor law attorney in your state.

This person needs to subpoena all these records.

Try attorneypages.com or call your state bar association and and ask for lawyer referral.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">