• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

90 Day Notice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

D

dobiegal

Houston, Texas. I was terminated yesterday without cause. My offer letter stated that either party was required to provide a 3-month notice to terminate employment. When I asked when I could expect this severance, the HR Manager said I was only allowed accrued vacation. She was not involved in my hiring, as this was done by the President of the company in Scotland. Are they liable for 3 months' salary and should they have provided me with my final check upon termination? I've never been fired in my 20 years of working, so this is new to me!

D

dj1

Well Mondya see a Labor lawyer and the lawyer will write a letter demanding the 3 months severence, they will refuse, and you will have to sue them

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">