• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Age Discrimination/Wrongful Termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecmst12

No safety net? Unemployment, medicaid, food stamps, welfare, food banks...there are TONS of safety nets!

rppearso

No safety net? Unemployment, medicaid, food stamps, welfare, food banks...there are TONS of safety nets!
Where is housing at in there? unemployment runs out, medicaid has strict stipulations that most do not qualify for it and the other one is for old people. Food banks are underfunded at best. Maybe I misspoke, the safety nets in the nation are EXTREMELY weak and most people fall right through them. thats just the way it is, you quote a few weak programs does not change reality.

rppearso

Lookee here what I found....

Refugee Status

Interesting perspective on rppearso and his values.
Thats a good post, I think alot of ncp males are treated extemely unfairly alot of times to the point it drives them to homelessness or fear of persecution. You cant deny that because thats the way it is.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Balderdash. Neither gender gets treated any better or worse than the other.

I just thought it was interesting that you expect other people to shell out for you, but you're willing to go so far as to leave the country and give up your citizenship rather than pay support for your own children.

I think we have a new winner for the "entitlement mentality" sweepstakes.

rppearso

Balderdash. Neither gender gets treated any better or worse than the other.

I just thought it was interesting that you expect other people to shell out for you, but you're willing to go so far as to leave the country and give up your citizenship rather than pay support for your own children.

I think we have a new winner for the "entitlement mentality" sweepstakes.
none of that matters all that matters is that you can support yourself, anything that infringes upon you being able to support yourself is a problem. If you cant work an honest days work and be able to feed clothe and shelter yourself without someone trying to throw you out on the street or extort your money then thats an issue. What motivation does one even have to live at that point, refugee status is a last ditch effort to regain some normalcy in your own life, maybe you would end up being killed in teh process but its better than freezing to death in the streets. If support orders were not gigantic amounts of money and unemployment did not last more than a year it would not be an issue, its all about the extent of the issue and how it impacts your quality of life, the pricipals are irrelavant if you can no longer maintian a decent quality of life.

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
So the answer is to become a refugee somewhere else and let them feed and shelter you, while your children freeze and starve because you are not providing for them.

As I said, very interesting values.

ecmst12

I find it acceptable that the state places your children's well being above your own. YOU should do that too.

rppearso

I find it acceptable that the state places your children's well being above your own. YOU should do that too.
A childs well being isent that expensive, anything past a few hundred bucks basicly becomes spousal support and extortion. There is no reason that the child cant be provided for and the ncp can still maintain a life. Thats the difference between valid responsiblity and manipulative wickedness. Lots of families support there kid on minimum wage and the kid does just fine, it boils down to the cp wanting to extort a life that she did not earn just because she poped out a kid.

ecmst12

If the parent is having that much taken, it's because he or she avoided responsibility for years and is thousands in arrears.

rppearso

If the parent is having that much taken, it's because he or she avoided responsibility for years and is thousands in arrears.
Sorry to break it to you but there are ncp who are paying thousands a month as part of there regular cs, no arrerage etc. So that is flagrant deception. My GF's mom works for CS and sees the nitty gritty of the numbers. Its wickedness plain and simple.

pattytx

FYI, I have reported this thread as one that should be locked and I hope it is very soon. There has been a page and a half of useless drivel (apologies to the regular responders) to the original issue, prompted by rppearso.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">