• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To all the regulars

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jimnyc

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York

I just wanted to wish you all Happy Holidays. I'm primarily a lurker on this board but have watched many of you give out helpful and free advice over the past year.

May those of you who gave up some free time to help others get it back ten fold from Santa. I hope he brings you all the devilish and perverted gifts like I hope he brings me. :D

Enjoy the holidays and stay safe!

-Jim

*sorry for posting off topic* :eek:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

Back at you, Jim!

I think you're the only New Yorker I've ever liked. You must be a transplant from another State, because you don't have the characteristics of a typical New Yorker.

Merry Christmas to you, and all the rest of us "regulars". Happy New Year!

IAAL

jimnyc

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE said:
I think you're the only New Yorker I've ever liked. You must be a transplant from another State, because you don't have the characteristics of a typical New Yorker.
Well, I was born and raised in Central NJ but it's not a great deal better over there. Common sense, decency & morals are quite rare in these parts. Even I don't care for New Yorkers, that's why I found my wife in Virginia and made her move up here. That was the NY area stupidity in me as I should have moved to Arlington.

Thank you for the compliment. I hope you're having a memorable and happy Christmas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">