• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

allergic to work

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

renaldept

What is the name of your state? california

Carpenter/furniture maker
I recently found out that im allergic to the glue we use in our shop, the dr. said that im not able to work there anymore. I make $15. an hour, company offered me another possition that pays $9 an hour. Can i quit for medical reasons and still be able to qualify for unnemployment? Is there any other solution to my situation besides taking a pay cut.

P

Pfaffing85690

You are either doing homework for some legal course, a total idiot to think no one will read your other thread about a 'family problem' or just walking though life with your head in the clouds...

So? Which is it?

R

renaldept

Neither, im simply trying to find a solution to a few problems.

JETX

"Can i quit for medical reasons and still be able to qualify for unnemployment?"
*** The decision as to whether you might qualify for unemployment compensation or not is purely up to the commission. Simply, if you apply and your former employer doesn't challenge, you get it. If they do challenge, a hearing will be set for you to present your 'case' for qualification.

"Is there any other solution to my situation besides taking a pay cut."
*** Yes. You can apply to be an astronaut..... or maybe a scuba diver. I doubt that they use very much glue.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">