• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

For anyone claiming wrongful termination

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

tranquility

Wearing orange around St. Paddy's Day is definitely provocative!
I didn't even THINK of this. It surely could be. In fact, if they claimed they had a reason for the wearing other than just to recognize the group at an after work get together, they MAY have had a reason to challenge the firing on religious discrimination grounds. Orangemen are Protestants.

commentator

I saw a girl fired once because she accidentally dyed her hair orange! She did get to draw unemployment benefits, though. While it was fashion misconduct, and a horrible mistake, it was not deliberately done to ruin the employer. Saw a guy who was a movie extra fired from (no kidding!) a telemarketing job with no public contact because he had dyed his hair red. They claimed it was disturbing to his co workers!

It was a law firm...,I wrote to them saying I was looking for representation for my company ... a citris advancement organization ... I asked them if they were discriminatory against orange .. lol

No response .. typical lowlife lawyers

HomeGuru

It was a law firm...,I wrote to them saying I was looking for representation for my company ... a citris advancement organization ... I asked them if they were discriminatory against orange .. lol

No response .. typical lowlife lawyers
**A: please post your level of education.

tranquility

I've found dating my cousins took away a lot of my leisure time. Once I dropped them, readin' and writin' got a LOT easier. (Cypherin's still pretty hard once I get past 10. [20 in the summer.])

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">