• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

application question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ronss

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? az

i was discharged from my job last week....a week before my discharge i was brought into the office, and was brought to attention a aggravated dui i had recieved back in 94,,,and the boss stated the company had issue with that..he said i might need a lawyer. i told him everything was okay, taken care of back in 1995...i am a certified nursing assistant...i got a ticket intox driving on a suspened lisc...anyhow i told him i could get a court paper showing it was discharged and rights restored.....brought it back to him next day, he said he would patch things together..

i went home and came back an hour later, the boss was gone at the rehab i work at...a nurse and staff person came out and stated they were to call the cops if i went on the floor..i could not understand it,,,i had no agument with the boss...i want to find out what he wanted from the court..so i left shocked..

the felony i got back in 95 was esponged,,,

question- when i fill out an application ,,it asks if i received a felony, i state no because it has been esponged,,am i correct????

the applications also ask why i was discharged,- i fell like putting nothing down, but have put i was discharged from the incident from 1994, and the company had issues with that....should i put this on my application?????

when i was fired, he said the dui had not had that big of beariing , and stated other things was the reason.....he probably talked to corporate officials about the matter

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">