• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arbitration Clauses in consulting agencies

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

brukeste

Ok,I have left messages in the bulletin boards before regarding the issues around this case, but now I have a new one....

I have some issues with a particular consulting agency which was responsible for getting my contract terminated, but more so, If I choose to fight this, then I need to arbitrate in California....what are the chances of finding an attorney who will take the case on a contingency down in California although I live in Seattle and the HQ for the company is in Illinois? and if you say "good chance" then can you suggest how I could find out who these attorneys are and get the ball rolling? FYI: I have an attorney here who has reviewed the merits of this case and they are excellent, however, the arbitration in California makes it less appealing...so I know that my case merits are good or at least meet the Washington criteria. Thanks for all your help.

Sincerely,

Brukeste...aka..Bruce

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">