• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Arbortration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenniferWathen

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)? Indiana
My Husband was fired in April. He has been going through abortration since then. They picked the abortator in july. We didn't hear anything till Oct. They said he wasn't reciveing emails. Then the company was not responding. Well they finally set a date for Nov 28th. Well Nov 27 we got a call that it was cancelled. We got two different reasons why it was cancelled and the arbortrator was paid anyway. They will set up a confrence call on Dec 17 to set a new date. My husband was not involed in the picking of the abortator. Do we have any rights? We were told if we got a lawyer that we would have to pay the company 2,000 to have him preasent. We do get unemployment but its only to Dec 29. We need help we are slowly loseing everything we have. My husband has not be able to find another job. But the union rep said he is totally confident he is going to win. But one of the reason it was cancelled was lack of evidence. I don't feel they are doing anything in our best intrest even when they say the can file something for them takeing so long. Then they didn't. What should we do it mess in with our lives as a family and my took out a morage on her house to try and help us. Because we don't make enuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">