• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Army want to Terminate me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your from? I work in Germany by the Army but I am from Arkansas. I am a gulf war vet who served in Saudi Arabia. I served in the Army about 8 years. I also was in the National Guard about 1 year. I now live in Germany and working by the Army, My company is a Contractor working for the Army. This Company is not at the federal level. I have put in for for Benefits by the Social Security and a Highter Rating by the Vateran Administration. I have a 50% Disability Rating by VA. I had a Left Hip Operation on 10 August 2004, and I suffer other ailments from the Gulf War. I have doctor statements I will never work again. I now drawing worker Comp. Here my Situation, On 4 August 2004, this was my last working day. On 4 August 2004, the boss ask me about my disabilities. He told me that he might have to Terminate me on the grounds I could not honor the Army Contract. Now on 17 Feb 2004, I have Terminate Paperwork that I showed disrepect toward him, this in not the case. I feel that the Boss from the Army discrimated against me under the ADA Act of Disabilty. What can I do, can I go to the EEOC or the Department of Labor to help me in my case? I feel that the Army want to get rid of me because I might be entitle to a Pension or Separation Pay. thank you Kirby

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">