• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ravishankar

What is the name of your state?NY

I have got a offer from a financial company which say they will do a background check on me.I have completed a pretrial diversion programme in johnson county in kansas state for a shop lifting. the diversion programme ended in may 2005, the records have not been expunged.will that show in my background check, or criminal record check, please advise me wheather to accept the offer or not?

HomeGuru

ravishankar said:
What is the name of your state?NY

I have got a offer from a financial company which say they will do a background check on me.I have completed a pretrial diversion programme in johnson county in kansas state for a shop lifting. the diversion programme ended in may 2005, the records have not been expunged.will that show in my background check, or criminal record check, please advise me wheather to accept the offer or not?

**A: are you now a retired sitar musician?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
No one but you can decide whether to accept the offer or not. As long as you are honest with them about what they will find in your background check, they're not necessarily going to turn you down. Employers understand that people have made mistakes, but they hate surprises.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">