• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Background check

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

GJLac

What is the name of your state? Delaware

I was wondering if when an employer does a background check in DE if a felony from when I was a juvinile would show up? Thanks in advance.

JETX

I was wondering if when an employer does a background check in DE if a felony from when I was a juvinile would show up? Thanks in advance.
No one can absolutely answer your question since we don't KNOW your employer and the extent of background they want to pursue. If they want to spend the money, they can find out anything they want... including juvenile records.
However, it is unlikely that an employer would go to the cost and ordeal of pursuing to that level.

GJLac

Thank you very much for the quick response. I didn't really expect a 100% answer, I guess I'll just have to deal with whatever my prior actions deal me. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">