• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

backround check rights

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gleno

State Wisconsin

Ive been going throught pre-employment testing and its starting to iritate me.
first i needed to shadow my job for 13 hours -no pay which i did, then i had to go in another day for drug tests (passed) then another day i had to see a physical therapist and prove there was nothing wrong with me physically (passed). then today i got a call from the company they hire to do the backround tests( i have no record,im clean)and they want me to send my taxes from last year. Can they do this? They might as well put on some rubber gloves and ask me to bend over? :mad: My questions is about my taxes i can send them but i'm getting tired of this, and its feeling like harrassment.

thanks,
Thinking about retiring.

gleno

more info: From reading other posts it looks like they can run a credit check, i dont remember signing anything like that. My credit is fair, ive had a few late payments but never bankrupt or collection company problems.The job is a driving job.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">