• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

bad national rating

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

L

locolobo

i recently quit my job with a notional longhaul trucking co. in the process of applying for a new job i found that my former employer had filed a report with DAC(a national driver rating/reporting agency) stating that i had a preventable accident. the "accident" was 2 blown tires on the same axle with the collateral trailer damage. i feel that this was unfair in as much as i had similar incidents in the past with no report filed. i also feel that it was retalitory because it was filed after i had a "discussion" with dispatch over a week of "no freight/cancelled loads" where i indicated that if they wern't going to run me i would have to find a new job.
this report is preventing me from getting a new job.
i called DAC.they said that i could file a written rebuttal. however the details of the incedent and the rebuttal are not published. just the date,location and if there were injuries/fatalities and the fact i don't agree with the filing.
is there a way i can make them retract tne filing?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">