• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being reimbursed expense

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

V

volare21

Ok my basic situation is this. I recenlty left a technology company where I worked as a sales rep. As a sales rep I naturally had an expense. Upon submitting my resignation I had submitted my expense which I an incured up until my resignation. Expense reimbursments are usually paid a month after recieved. Anyway, I submitted my expense a month ago and after attempting to get it I was told the company does not reimburse mileage. This is a flat out lie because I was told I would be reimbursed mileage and meals upon being hired. In addition, I had already received two previous expense checks which included mileage. I was also told that no meals would be reimbursed and I would only be reimbursed $20 out of my $200 expense because I had a receipt for a networking event ticket. I did not have an receipt for the meals, however, this was never required before. What are my rights?? What can I do?? It's only a matter of $180 but its more the principle then the money. All suggestion would be helpful. Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">