• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

BelizeBreeze

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shell007

snostar said:
He is doing just fine, working constantly....and I dare not tell where he is hiding out. :cool:
I closed my thread due to BB bashing, but this is "good news"! Glad to hear that he is fine and doing well! :)

shellandty said:
I closed my thread due to BB bashing, but this is "good news"! Glad to hear that he is fine and doing well! :)
This has to be the most hypocritical post ('m referring to the locked portion not you shellandty) I've seen here in the two years I've been visiting this site. BelizeBreeze,aka BB, has posted the rudest, meanest, base, comments anyone can think of and you come along and say nobody can bash him.

That is such a crock of slop....

It is ludicrous that he can lay such piles of abuse on all the other posters here and you don't shut him down, but you come along and shut down the detractors. SHAME ON YOU!!

Last edited:

HomeGuru

Lacy_UnderAlls said:
This has to be the most hypocritical post ('m referring to the locked portion not you shellandty) I've seen here in the two years I've been visiting this site. BelizeBreeze,aka BB, has posted the rudest, meanest, base, comments anyone can think of and you come along and say nobody can bash him.

It is ludicrous that he can lay such piles of abuse on all the other posters here and you don't shut him down, but you come along and shut down the detractors. SHAME ON YOU!!

**A: you don't know the real truth.

S

shell007

Lacy_UnderAlls said:

I merely had a simple question that was answered. That was supposed to be the purpose of that thread and nothing more. I don't care to bash anyone OR be responsible for a thread that bashes anyone.

If you would like...you may start your own BB thread and let the bashing continue. :)

HomeGuru said:
**A: you don't know the real truth.
Maybe not HomeGuru,

And I should climb down from my self appointed guardianship of this site. I'm a member of a number of technical sites and we police our own. An example would be BB. On some of his more "colorful" posts the other members would chime in "we don't do that here". Well that doesn't happen at this site, I read more then I offer, and I guess I should keep my hands in my pockets.

I apologize to the long time members and will back off.

:D

HomeGuru

Lacy_UnderAlls said:
Maybe not HomeGuru,

And I should climb down from my self appointed guardianship of this site. I'm a member of a number of technical sites and we police our own. An example would be BB. On some of his more "colorful" posts the other members would chime in "we don't do that here". Well that doesn't happen at this site, I read more then I offer, and I guess I should keep my hands in my pockets.

I apologize to the long time members and will back off.

:D

**A: thank you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">