• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

binding arbitration

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

scrz

Binding arbitration

I should have been more clear (sorry) What I am looking for are legal ways to respond if your
arbitration is contrary the decision desired. Montana Law

sfc

JETX

I should have been more clear (sorry) What I am looking for are legal ways to respond if your arbitration is contrary the decision desired. Montana Law
Same answer... read the arbitration agreement to see what challenges, if any, are available.

scrz

What I am trying to get at is ... dose anyone have experience with any overturned ruling in binding arbitration, and what were the reasons.
I haven't had the arbitration yet. Montana law

scrz

Not exactly what I'm looking for folks,I'm trying to find out if anyone has knowledge of or knows of a case where the binding arbitration has been overturned, found illegal or improper.What I am hoping to find out there are some "examples" of any such cases, no matter what state they occurred in.

Thanks
scrz

JETX

Not exactly what I'm looking for folks,I'm trying to find out if anyone has knowledge of or knows of a case where the binding arbitration has been overturned, found illegal or improper.
Okay, let me try this again. Yes, there have been cases where arbitration has been overturned. And yes, there have been cases where arbitration was found 'illegal or improper'.

Send me a concise and ACCURATE full disclosure of your problem, a copy of the arbitration agreement and a $5000 retainer. I will be glad to provide legal services for you. Otherwise, this FREE forum doesn't do legal research.

scrz

JETX: I wasn't asking anyone to do "research" I was only asking if anyone knew or has any knowledge of overturned cases after binding arbitration. Sorry you wasted your FREE time replying to my request.

sfc

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">