• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

boss letting coworkers know....

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Biron

What is the name of your state? Massachusetts

On Thursday a friend of mine was let go from his Goverment Contracting job for failing a drug test. Today (Friday) are boss brings the entire Building together and tells exactly why he was let go, down to the last little detail.

Was wondering if this is legal or not and if it is illegal what needs to be done to resolve this.

TinkerBelleLuvr

Guess I'll question it on one front. A good friend of mine failed an employment drug test. Turns out that she went to the dentist the day before and had a shot of lidocane for dental work. We knew she didn't do drugs. After it was verified what was found in her system matched the drugs that were given to her at the dentist, she did get the all clear to work.

I hope the boss wasn't premature in his announcement.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">