• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Boss released her plans to terminate me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

twlynn

What is the name of your state?
Pennsylvania

My boss told co-workers in a suburban office to no longer contact me about business, because later that day she was planning to terminate my employment.

I was terminated solely for not meeting sales goals numbers.

There was no reason for my manager to share her termination plans (prior to firing me) other than her need to gossip. (I have a copy of her email stating her intention to terminate me)

Do I have any recourse for her sharing this sensitive information with others? Did she break any type of HR Confidential Laws?

Last edited:

HomeGuru

twlynn said:
What is the name of your state?
Pennsylvania

My boss told co-workers in a suburban office to no longer contact me about business, because later that day she was planning to terminate my employment.

I was terminated solely for not meeting sales goals numbers.

There was no reason for my manager to share her termination plans (prior to firing me) other than her need to gossip. (I have a copy of her email stating her intention to terminate me)

Do I have any recourse for her sharing this sensitive information with others? Did she break any type of HR Confidential Laws?

**A: did you find another job yet?

JETX

twlynn said:
Do I have any recourse for her sharing this sensitive information with others?
No.

Did she break any type of HR Confidential Laws?
No.

Though clearly her telling others of your termination was not professional, it is not illegal or actionable.

macarena

why these responses?

:mad: :mad:
HomeGuru said:
**A: then that explains why you have extra time to compain about nothing.
What is going on with same peoples in this forum?? why give so nasty answers??they write to this forum looking for help and find a jackass like you, and many more, taking, i dont know the reason, either the employer, cc company, etc, side. all the responses are useless,sometimes, not given any help,instead making peoples more confused and nervous, why?? are you making a foul from somebodys problem?somebody is very sick and when recovered is fired??do you think is funny.?Get a life.

BelizeBreeze

macarena said:
:mad: :mad:

What is going on with same peoples in this forum?? why give so nasty answers??they write to this forum looking for help and find a jackass like you, and many more, taking, i dont know the reason, either the employer, cc company, etc, side. all the responses are useless,sometimes, not given any help,instead making peoples more confused and nervous, why?? are you making a foul from somebodys problem?somebody is very sick and when recovered is fired??do you think is funny.?Get a life.
You come on a legal forum, ask a basically stupid question that has nothing whatsoever to do with a legal issue, then piss and moan when people who waste the time reading your drivel when they could be helping others take you to task for it?

Go find a job so you can bother others. :rolleyes:

JETX

macarena said:
Why do you think your whining..... with all of THREE posts to date.... matters to anyone???

T

Trucking Mad

BelizeBreeze said:
You come on a legal forum, ask a basically stupid question that has nothing whatsoever to do with a legal issue, then piss and moan when people who waste the time reading your drivel when they could be helping others take you to task for it?

Go find a job so you can bother others. :rolleyes:
Thats the difference of your insatiable haughty attitude of your responses and my lucid responses. Your yenta meandering serves no one but yourself. Most do not know how to properly word or explain there problem and then they get someone incogitant such as yourself. Here is your sign "L", wear it proud you have earned it! PEACE OUT!!!!!

BelizeBreeze

Trucking Mad said:
Thats the difference of your insatiable haughty attitude of your responses and my lucid responses. Your yenta meandering serves no one but yourself. Most do not know how to properly word or explain there problem and then they get someone incogitant such as yourself. Here is your sign "L", wear it proud you have earned it! PEACE OUT!!!!!
Oh boy, that really hurt. Maybe it would have stung a bit more if you had a modicum of LEGAL KNOWLEDGE. :rolleyes:

T

Trucking Mad

BelizeBreeze said:
Oh boy, that really hurt. Maybe it would have stung a bit more if you had a modicum of LEGAL KNOWLEDGE. :rolleyes:
I knew non of this would ever bother you for you lack prehension of others that are not like you.Your inquietude is pitiful!

I can not understand why people waste time on posting crap about getting fired. Most all people 99% (unless they own the company) have been FIRED from some sort of job at one point or another. You are not special... In the time it took you to post this thread you could have applied for 4 jobs on careerbuilder or monster board..... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">