• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

breech of confidentiality

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

R

rachel1263

What is the name of your state? west virginia

I was wondering if there are any laws for breech of confidentiality? I think there is but I am not sure. I work at a hotel my boss is the worst person in the world about gossiping and telling everyone your business. She tells other employees about write up that is going to occur, before writing the person up or speaking to them. She discusses your personal information with other employees who are not a part of management. Just put it this way every time I have done something wrong I always hear it from another employee before she talks to me. I would just quite but I need the job and have to work night shift due to school schedule. How would I handle this problem. It is getting way out of hand.

Last edited:

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

rachel1263 said:
What is the name of your state? west virginia

I was wondering if there are any laws for breech of confidentiality? I think there is but I am not sure. I work at a hotel my boss is the worst person in the world about gossiping and telling everyone your business. She tells other employees about write up that is going to occur, before writing the person up. She discusses your personal information with other employees who are not a part of management. Just put it this way every time I have done something wrong I always hear it from another employee before she talks to me. I would just quite but I need the job and have to work night shift due to school schedule. How would I handle this problem. It is getting way out of hand.

My response:

Let's assume, for just a moment, that there is such a law.

What do you want to do about it - - sue her?

Do you want us to tell you what to say to her?

Since you're a student, what exactly do you want to do?

IAAL

Beth3

Your boss is very unprofessional but that's the extent of it. There are no laws that require her to keep her mouth shut.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

My response:

If this were happening to me, I'd just deck the bitch, and then I'd stomp on her throat, and crush her larynx.

Hey, but that's just me.

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

It's been repealed HG...but you still can't call her names....like something nasty like "REPUBLICAN!"

H

hexeliebe

Hey big guy.

Hell man, I've been busy. Have the back part of the farm up for sale, been building a deck over the river, took a trip to England to look at a few horses and started construction on a new home ...

Besides that, not much.:D

H

hexeliebe

I'm actually not 'back' just yet. On the forum yes. but I'm still out of the country.

I'm at the Blue Goose 'Blau Gans' just off the square on MozartStrasse in Salzburg. I had to stop by and have some roasted chestnuts before getting back to town.

And I needed a laugh.

Now, where is that woman who had the affair with the married man? I'm feeling frisky :D

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
I'm actually not 'back' just yet. On the forum yes. but I'm still out of the country.

I'm at the Blue Goose 'Blau Gans' just off the square on MozartStrasse in Salzburg. I had to stop by and have some roasted chestnuts before getting back to town.

And I needed a laugh.

Now, where is that woman who had the affair with the married man? I'm feeling frisky :D

My response:

What the hell are you doing in Austria?

IAAL

H

hexeliebe

Driving down the A-8 from Munich with a short stop at Radio Charivari in Rosenheim.

I used to live here from 1992 to 1999 and I love this city. Still have friends here and in Vienna which is my next stop. :D

Mein Deutsch ist auch schlect und ich brauch weitere Unterricht!

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

hexeliebe said:
Driving down the A-8 from Munich with a short stop at Radio Charivari in Rosenheim.

I used to live here from 1992 to 1999 and I love this city. Still have friends here and in Vienna which is my next stop. :D

Mein Deutsch ist auch schlect und ich brauch weitere Unterricht!

My response:

Well, keep me posted on your travels. Especially, keep me posted on those busty Germanic women who wear lederhosen. I love how that looks!

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">