• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Breech of Contract Agreement.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Z

zyus

What is the name of your state? AZ

I have been sued by company for breech of employment contract.
Reason i left that company was they were involving me in malpractice they were performing. they wanted me to represent my false resume to get me job.
I didnt agree on that and i quit them. now they are suing me $20000 for training that they claim they have provided. they were using all sort of illegal softwares to train individuals,also they have hired illegal employees. when i signed contract i was aware of this issues. when i realized all this i quit them and now they are in court.

What are my options. ?

As i am not in position to hire attorney for this case as their charges are too high for me.

Can i possibly get public defender to represent my case?

Any help will be apperciated.

Thank You

Zyus

BelizeBreeze

This is a civil case and an attorney for such will not be appointed by the court. You need to start saving or find an attorney cheap.

And your claim that the company was utilizing pirated software won't hold water unless you can prove your claim.

Z

zyus

Prove illegal software

Hi

If i prove that they were using illegal software, false resumes does that means that they have breeched contract.?

and they can not ask for contract agreement.

Zyus

BelizeBreeze

zyus said:
Hi

If i prove that they were using illegal software, false resumes does that means that they have breeched contract.?

and they can not ask for contract agreement.

Zyus
No, it proves they have used illegal software and false resumes.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">