• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can i get fired for taking two weeks off

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

redz1

What is the name of your state? Wi
i ask my boss if i could take a two weeks of in june for my daughter wedding and he told me if i did i would loose my poistion at work i work only part time 6 days a week from 11:00am till 2:00pm every wed off and i work every other weekend. when he told me that i would loose my poistion that sound like i would no longer have a job please let me know if he could do this. and i letting him know now knowing it only feb thanks

Beth3

when he told me that i would loose my poistion that sound like i would no longer have a job Yes, that's sure what it sounds like to me too.

please let me know if he could do this Yes, he can. While it would be nice if they granted the time off, your employer has no obligation to give you time off for your daughter's wedding.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">