• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

can I sue employer for breach of contract ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

goodguy28

FLORIDA

summary of the circumstances. In August I applied through a contract agency, for an a position with Washington Mutual. I was hired, and started work around August 8. I understand that I am an “at will” employee and not employed by Washington Mutual, but the contract agency.

This job clearly read 3- month contract position, and the managers informed me the position was going to take that long. The job involved sorting documents and scanning them into a database. My managers would not communicate with me and let me know what was going on. I received a phone call stating my services were no longer needed, ( by the contract agency) This has caused great hardship at the moment, because of such poor leadership by a well known company. I have turned down potential job offers, because I had committed to this position and said I would have to complete the job before accepted other work

We'll even if I do have a case I still lose, since I cannot afford an attorney nor the consultation fee.

Someone please give advice

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Since we have not read the contract, how can you possibly expect us to know if it was breached or not?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">