• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can see thru the scrubs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

Bugged at behinds

I work in a large metropolitan hospital. I am appalled at the dress wear (the lack thereof) in the hospital. I think there is a contest to see who can wear the see through the most. The men wear bright colored underwear boxers that shine thorough their scrubs like a beacon in the night. I am embarrased especially when someone asks if I can see their new novelty underwear through their scrubs. They ask if I can see their new Southpark boxers or ask if I know the name of the beer written on the beer cans on their boxers. It has become a hilarity on the floor but I don't think it is funny. They strike a pose and ask if I can see Kyle or Kenny smile. I hate going to work. This isn't funny. It is almost haloween and the pumpkin boxers are starting to hit. The orange pumpkins thru those blue scrubs are eyesores. I know it probably sounds silly but how can I stop this. I can't join in the fun, I hate it. What can I do without making me look bad.

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

They have the freedom to wear the underwear they want. IT is not sexual harassment. It doesn't create a hostile work environment to the reasonable person (legal standard).

The only thing you can do is not look or loosen up. Life is not all about being serious.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">