• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can someone look at my resume and tell me what you think?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

user3657

I am a college student. I am just hoping someone here can go over my resume and tell me what you think. I am trying to get a job selling cars. I am not going to post it because I dont know if its agaisnt the rules or anything. if it is can i email it to someone? let me know if i can post it here or not.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm sorry, but when I review and critique someone's resume I get paid for it. Your question doesn't really have anything to do with employment law.

Beth3

No, do not post your resume here. (a) You do NOT want all your personal information on the web for anyone to see, and (b) this isn't a job placement service. It's a site providing legal information.

Your college will almost certainly have a job placement/career counseling department to assist students. Contact them for advice on your resume.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">