• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Carter

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cartervslaul

What is the name of your state? California

I am in the process of suing my former employer for Wrongful Termination, Mismanagement and Misappropriation of public funds, Embezzlement, Discrimiantion and Defamation of Character.

I have filed the claim, In Pro Per," and have been served with, "general and special demurrers," from the defendants. I have responded with an opposition to the demurrers and the attorney for the defense has responded to my opposition. There choice words are unintelligible, defective and cause of action not stated against defendant(s) of which there are six (6) people I have filed against including the President of the organization.

We have been to mediation and unfortunately we did not come to an amiable settlement. Therefore a court date has been scheduled for the latter part of November. I think I have a case and I am in need of advice. I have the documenation, witnesses and evidence needed to prove my case but I cannot put it into legal jargon. Can you assist me with case statures, precedences and case names to repudiate the answer from defendants and...can I or do I need to answer their answer to my opposition. The court date is next week and received their answer yesterday. I Need an answer soon!

Carter

pattytx

Don't you have an attorney? Why isn't he/she doing this for you? There is no way any attorneys here could give you that much detail. Nobody here knows the details of your case.

BelizeBreeze

pattytx said:
Don't you have an attorney? Why isn't he/she doing this for you? There is no way any attorneys here could give you that much detail. Nobody here knows the details of your case.
I know one detail....

He/she's going to get their clock cleaned.

Beth3

cartervslaul said:
What is the name of your state? California

I am in the process of suing my former employer for Wrongful Termination, Mismanagement and Misappropriation of public funds, Embezzlement, Discrimiantion and Defamation of Character.

I have filed the claim, In Pro Per," and have been served with, "general and special demurrers," from the defendants. I have responded with an opposition to the demurrers and the attorney for the defense has responded to my opposition. There choice words are unintelligible, defective and cause of action not stated against defendant(s) of which there are six (6) people I have filed against including the President of the organization.

We have been to mediation and unfortunately we did not come to an amiable settlement. Therefore a court date has been scheduled for the latter part of November. I think I have a case and I am in need of advice. I have the documenation, witnesses and evidence needed to prove my case but I cannot put it into legal jargon. Can you assist me with case statures, precedences and case names to repudiate the answer from defendants and...can I or do I need to answer their answer to my opposition. The court date is next week and received their answer yesterday. I Need an answer soon!

Carter

You need to consult with a local attorney. The type (and volume) of legal advice you're seeking far exceeds what's possible on a bulletin board.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">