• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

cbq, try this

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Robert, I could look at that link all day long and it still wouldn't give me any idea how your situation relates to the definitions. I have never had any employees in Iowa; I have never had any direct or indirect experience with Iowa unemployment, I DON'T KNOW whether you have a material breach and I DON"T KNOW if the two incidents amount to repeated acts under Iowa definitions.

I'm trying to help you as much as I can but I'm really getting frustrated at being pressured for answers I do not have and cannot provide. Even if I were to offer an opinion, my opinion and a dollar will get you on the subway.

Robert Glassber

Thanks for your help anyhow. I realize the limitations you have. But just with discussing this with you, I took the initiative of finding that site that I can bring to the attention of some local expert advice. Thanks again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">