• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

change of hours

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bea927

Minnesota
Hello, I am currently employed full time as a Quality Control Technician, I work for 6:00am to 6:30pm. I was informed Friday that I will be going to second shift, 6:00pm to 6:30am. I cannot work those hours, I have a teen-age daughter and a husband with cancer. I would like to know if I quit this job I will be able to qualify for unemployement benifit under the "substancial change in working condition" excemtion. I have called the unemployment benefit office, but they said they could not answer my question. I previously worked those hours and I had headaches every day because I couldn't sleep and that makes it just about impossible for me to seach for another job

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
With all due respect, if the UI office can't answer your question what makes you think we can?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">