• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

clarify statement

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dgc10680

What is the name of your state (only U.S. law)?I went back to work two weeks after the accident for fear that I would be fierd you see,but, the supervisor dissmissed me 5 months after the accident. I think this is a case, being dissmissed for a bogus reason when really it was the workmans comp claim...read back...Thanks Florida....

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
It is my opinion, since you ask, that since you were not fired until several months after the accident, you will have a very hard time prevailing in a claim that the sole reason you were fired is that you filed a workers comp claim.

You are free to try to convince the workers comp commission otherwise. Perhaps they will see something I don't, since they will have access to more information than I have.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">