• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

to commentator

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pattytx

Would you minding turning on your PMs or at least PM me where I can reach you? Need your help.

Thanks,

racer72

Many years ago a young Yukon gold potato was asked out on a date. She told her suitor that she had to ask her parents first and warned him they think she is very special. She ran home and told her parents that she was asked out on a date. They reminded her that she was a special potato and she could not go out with just anyone. They then asked the name of the person that asked her to go out on a date. She said his name was Andy Rooney. Her parents looked at each other than told her that they could not let her go out on a date with Andy Rooney. She asked why. Her father said "I'm sorry, but we can't let you go out with a commentater".

Isis1

Many years ago a young Yukon gold potato was asked out on a date. She told her suitor that she had to ask her parents first and warned him they think she is very special. She ran home and told her parents that she was asked out on a date. They reminded her that she was a special potato and she could not go out with just anyone. They then asked the name of the person that asked her to go out on a date. She said his name was Andy Rooney. Her parents looked at each other than told her that they could not let her go out on a date with Andy Rooney. She asked why. Her father said "I'm sorry, but we can't let you go out with a commentater".
LOL!!! it took me a minute....okay two, to get that. common tater...duh!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">