• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is COMPANY C is client of COMPANY A??

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sou

Is COMPANY C is client of COMPANY A?/Contract Issue

What is the name of your state?PA

I am an employee in COMPANY A. COMPANY A is a consultency company which places the employees in different companies.

I am currently doing a project in COMPANY C. As COMPANY A/current employer is not preferred vendor of COMPANY C , I work through COMPANY B which is inbetween COMPANY A and COMPANY C.

My question:
Is COMPANY C is a client of COMPANY A?

I signed a contract with COMPANY A that I will not join in client's place for a year post resignation. I want to join in COMPANY C. My employer/COMPANY A is threatening me that I can't join in COMPANY C.
I am arguing that COMPANY C is not his client. COMPANY B is his client.

Any advices Please

Thanks in advance

Last edited:

seniorjudge

sou said:
What is the name of your state?PA

I am an employee in COMPANY A. COMPANY A is a consultency company which places the employees in different companies.

I am currently doing a project in COMPANY C. As COMPANY A/current employer is not preferred vendor of COMPANY C , I work through COMPANY B which is inbetween COMPANY A and COMPANY C.

My question:
Is COMPANY C is a client of COMPANY A?

I signed a contract with COMPANY A that I will not join in client's place for a year post resignation. I want to join in COMPANY C. My employer/COMPANY A is threatening me that I can't join in COMPANY C.
I am arguing that COMPANY C is not his client. COMPANY B is his client.

Any advices Please

Thanks in advance

Q: Is COMPANY C is a client of COMPANY A?

A: Based on your facts, yes.

sou

Do you advice that if I join in COMPANY C then that will be breach of contract with COMPANY A.
Is there any way I can join in COMPANY C.

My contract says that some points. If my current employer doesn't fulfill that then is that not a breach of contract. Based on that can't I do anything on COMPANY A?

seniorjudge

sou said:
Do you advice that if I join in COMPANY C then that will be breach of contract with COMPANY A.
Is there any way I can join in COMPANY C.

My contract says that some points. If my current employer doesn't fulfill that then is that not a breach of contract. Based on that can't I do anything on COMPANY A?
I don't know what your contract says.

sou

I signed that contract in 2001.

1)In that it says i will get 60K per annum. He didn't pay that initially. He started paying in 2003. In 2001 and 2002, he didn't even gave me the salary for some months. He owes me 30K. He is paying now 1000 everymonth. In W2 he mentioned that he paid full salary for me. I paid the taxes every year.
He still owes me some money (10K)
2) From 2003 he is paying 60K per annum. My contract says he will pay the salary Bi- montly, but he never did that.
3) He didn't gave me any raise in this 5 years

I got documents as evidence for this.
Based on this employer's loop holes, can't I do anything
Please advice. Need advice as soon as possible

Last edited:

sou

The documents I signed doesn't say contract as heading or in any part.
It is a offer letter and I signed that saying and agreed and legally bound

waiting for advices.

Thanks in advance

sou

Is offer letter, Agreement and contract are same or different??

Last edited:

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Usually different. But we cannot comment on documents we have not seen. Show them to a local attorney.

sou

Thanks.

Any advices for the above issues.

when employer breaches the contract/agreement what he mentioned in the offer letter, can I claim that he breaches the contract so I left the COMPANY A and going to join in COMPANY C

seniorjudge

Q: when employer breaches the contract/agreement what he mentioned in the offer letter, can I claim that he breaches the contract so I left the COMPANY A and going to join in COMPANY C

A: Usually different. But we cannot comment on documents we have not seen. Show them to a local attorney.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
We don't KNOW. We have no idea what the contract will and won't let you do. We don't know what the contract says. Show it to a local attorney.

sou

Iam looking for a good attorney.
Before consulting them I want to be confident in doing anything.
I looking for all possible advices.

Thanks

sou

If in an offer letter it says that I can't join in a company in next 12 months post resignation.
Is this a contract?
Can't I free from the conditions specified in offer letter even after 5 years.

seniorjudge

sou said:
If in an offer letter it says that I can't join in a company in next 12 months post resignation.
Is this a contract?
Can't I free from the conditions specified in offer letter even after 5 years.
We don't KNOW. We have no idea what the contract will and won't let you do. We don't know what the contract says. Show it to a local attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">